Were you charged with Driving While Impaired (DWI) in North Carolina?
Your first step should be contacting a DWI attorney. Let the DWI attorneys at Gilles Law fight for you. We offer clients charged with DWI aggressive representation and zealous advocacy, from start to finish. Our attorneys understand the severity of the charges that you face and what is at stake. Furthermore, we understand that every DWI is different and every client is unique. We tailor our representation to each individual client, and provide the personalized service that is necessary.
DWI is a serious charge with serious consequences, and you should consult a DWI attorney immediately upon being charged.
How we fight for you, if you have been charged with DWI in North Carolina:
- Your DWI attorney will defend you by challenging every step of the DWI encounter. He will start by evaluating whether you should have been stopped in the first place.
- Your DWI attorney will evaluate your entire case and go over everything with you. Because of this, you stay well informed during every part of the DWI process.
- We will discuss your goals with you. Based on these discussions, we will come up with a strategy that fits these goals.
- We will make sure you are aware of how DWI sentencing works so that you are fully informed regarding the risks that are involved.
- Your DWI attorney will represent you at every stage of the district court process, and will even be available to hire for an appeal, should that need arise.
Consequences of being charged with DWI –
In North Carolina, a DWI conviction will stay on your record forever. DWI convictions can prevent you from getting certain jobs, and or having a valid driver’s license. A DWI attorney can help you understand the consequences you may face.
- Even prior to being convicted, upon being charged with DWI, a civil revocation (30-day suspension of your driver’s license) occurs immediately. If you contact us right away, we may be able to get you back on the road much faster than that. A DWI attorney can help you navigate this process.
If the state of North Carolina you with DWI in North Carolina, it is imperative that you speak to a DWI lawyer immediately, so that you can get the best possible outcome.
Contact us at Gilles Law for a free price quote – 980-272-8438
Information on specific DWI issues in North Carolina: